Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mrs. Neighbert's 3rd Grade Class

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Mrs. Neighbert's Class
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own scrapbooking design


This week I was invited to talk to Mrs. Neighbert's class about Character Counts. This was a very special day for me. Mrs. Neighbert and I have been friends for a long time. It meant a lot that she would want me to come and talk to her students. Bringing Character Counts and the Six Pillars of Character to this classroom was amazing. We talked about each character trait and how we could apply it to our day at school as well as at home. The students asked some great questions and I was once again reminded by their wide eyes looking up at me, how much of an influence I have with children. Using the Pillars in everyday life has made me a better role model, wife, mother, daughter, friend and Mrs. California Intl. 2010. I am constantly impressed by the children that I talk to and hope they will remember long after I have left the classroom that it is always cool to make the right choices. I read a quote this week that really made me stop and think and hopefully it will do the same with you..." Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly, and leave the rest to God!!!

XOXO
Ashley Pavletich
Mrs. California Intl. 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment