Friday, July 30, 2010

Mrs. International 2010

Participating in the Mrs. International Pageant was an amazing experience. I was honored to have the opportunity to represent my home state of California. The week was full of sightseeing trips, wonderful dinners and of course many rehearsals. It was great to meet all the other contestants. I love talking to them about their platforms and why they are passionate about them was a highlight for me. It is so incredible to see what these women are doing in their communities and states. I was so honored to have made the Top 10 and to stand with such a great group of outstanding women. Best of luck to the new Mrs. International 2010:Shannon Divine. My prayers will be with you all year as you inform the world about the importance of adoption. Thank you to everyone who sent flowers, text messages, cards and emails the week of the pageant. It meant so much to me to know that you all were thinking of me while I was in Chicago.
See you in September for the California State Pageant.
table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" bgcolor="#ffffff">Click to play this Smilebox slideshowCreate your own slideshow - Powered by SmileboxA free digital slideshow by Smilebox
XOXO
Ashley Pavletich
Mrs. California Intl. 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment